Michelle Nelson woke up one day and was totally blind in her left eye! The doctors at the ER thought she was faking!! She finally received a diagnosis and within 2 years was unable to work, began losing her hair, she was exhausted, blind off and on, and in pain. She found herself declining further and further into disability from MS. A chance meeting at a garage sale changed everything. A chiropractor suggested she make an appointment because she was confident she could help Michelle. She did – and the results were miraculous. Learn what Michelle did and how it worked. Maybe it could work for you!
- How many different drugs Michelle was put on by various doctors
- How quickly she spiraled downward and what symptoms plagued her most
- How a chance meeting ended up literally giving her her life back
- What “alternative” practices Michelle used in her recovery (cranial sacral work, yoga, prayer, energy therapy, nutrition, stress reduction, chiropractic care)
- Her “secret weapon supplement” that made all the difference – and she still takes it today!
Resources in this Episode: (click the links)
Do you have more questions about this episode? Tweet them to us at FUMS on Twitter (@FUMSnow) and use hashtag FUMS7 (#FUMS7). Please leave any comments about this episode in the comment section below this post. Be sure to join the conversation over at Facebook – FUMSnow. If you have suggestions for future podcast episodes, please contact me at Kathy@FUMSnow.com.