Dr. Gretchen Hawley is an MS-specialist Physical Therapist.
She began treating people with Multiple Sclerosis during her first year of professional practice. The positive results she saw in her patients propelled her to immerse herself even deeper into the treatment of MS, taking every opportunity to attend workshops and conferences dedicated to improving lives through PT.
Gretchen previously appeared on the podcast in 2018 – see – and is back to share exciting news about her new online MS wellness program, , something she talked about way back in 2018!
Topics covered include:
- A recap of Dr. Hawley’s journey to become an MS Specialist Physical Therapist
- Emerging discoveries in the field of Physical Therapy
- What is Neuroplasticity?
- Why Dr. Gretchen thinks that every MSer should have at least one session of Physical Therapy
- The importance of stretching, exercise and mindfulness practice for all people with MS
- Details of Dr. Hawley’s new MSing Link Online MS Wellness Program
Resources for this episode (clickable links):
- Gretchen’s previous appearance on the FUMS Podcast Show: FUMS 022 – Benefits of Physical Therapy for MS with Dr. Gretchen Hawley
- Hawley’s MSinglink website
- Visit Gretchen on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook
- Dave Bexfield’s Active MSers website
- Help keep FUMS alive at the FUMS Podcast Patreon page
- Sign up for the Patients Getting Paid course email waiting list
** Sign up for the FUMS Friday Night 6 Pack here: Friday Night 6-Pack.
~ Special thanks to my podcast editor Steve Woodward. Do you have a podcast or are you interested in starting a pod? **GREAT way for a Patient to get PAID!! I HIGHLY recommend adding Steve to your team. Find him at PodcastingEditor.com